Fully automatic biometric passport pictures with DSLRRemotePro
The DSLRRemotePro plugin Breeze2Passport enables a FULLY AUTOMATIC biometric check for passport photos to be carried out within a photobooth sequence. A fully functional profile for a screen resolution of 1440 x 900 pixels is included. This can of course be easily adapted to your own needs.
- DSLRRemotePro 3.9 or higher
- Internet access (approx. 1.5 - 2 MB of data are transferred per biometric test)
- neutral background for the recordings or alternatively the use of Green screen without green screen
After booking a package, a timely appointment will be made for the installation via Teamviewer.
Due to the safety precautions taken, it is not possible to install the software yourself.
Adjustments to the layout of the profiles as well as to the process (e.g. with and without sending emails for the customer, paying with a coin acceptor, etc.) can of course be carried out alone.
Notes, tips & tricks
- It makes sense to read the requirements of Bundesdruckerei on the topic of passport photograph once to adjust the lighting correctly on your own system.
These can be found here: https://www.bundesdruckerei.de/de/system/files/dokumente/pdf/Fotomustertafel-300dpi.pdf
- To cut out passport photos, we recommend a so-called passport punch 35x45mm.
This can be found here on Amazon (affiliate link)
Click on the button below to load the content of ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com.PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3MtZXUuYW1hem9uLWFkc3lzdGVtLmNvbS93aWRnZXRzL3E / =
- For unsupervised systems, I recommend using the User_Survey_Screens on which the customer must confirm that he has understood the essential points.
This will counteract a possible complaint from the start.
- Look straight into the camera
- only one person in the picture
- no sunglasses
- no or only religious headgear
- neutral facial expression